[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

[Fwd: Re: disabling "save as source"?]

-- BEGIN included message

O.C. Winton WN1Z wrote:

> For this to be effective, i'd have to be able to disable their
> ability to just save it as source and post it somewhere else.
> Is there a way to do this with Netscape 2.0 + ?

It think this is a ignorant and stupid question. First of all, not
everyone uses netscrape. Second of all, how do you think netscape gets
the info in the first place? Plus, in netscape, one can also look at the
source instead of just saving it. Your best bet would to maybe have a
picture taken or something like that....but that wouldn't not be
effective to what you're asking, plus it would clog up the internet with
more waists of bandwidth. I think everyone needs to realize how hyped up
the internet is, and how there really isn't anything on it for the
normal user execpt horno porno, which is one of the main reasons for
SHTTP/SSL. If netscape was never invented, and most people didn't say
(i'm online, i have netscape) then the internet would probably be twice
as fast.

--Aaron
jbloggs@surf.com

-- END included message